Blog Posts You Might Have Missed
- Review: Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
- Top 10 Tuesday – Things on My Bookish Bucket List
- Schedule Envy
- Cover Love #49
- Review: Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
Interestingly, my two reviews this week featured a win and a fail in world-building. How symmetrical. Also this week, Cover Love went old school, I confess an envy problem, and we talk bucket lists.
Stuff I Received
- The Zoo at the Edge of the World by Eric Kahn Gale (from HarperCollins vis Edelweiss)
- In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
- This Is How It Ends by Jen Nadol (from Simon & Schuster via Edelweiss)
Thanks this week to HarperCollins and Simon & Schuster!
Books I Read
- Meridian by Josin McQuein – Started this one last week and finished it this week. Review to come but O_O
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling – Eep!
- The Cute Girl Network by M.K. Reed and Greg Means – my first “real” graphic novel!
- Nil by Lynne Matson – Literally just started this one, so no opinion yet.
No audiobooks this week, and I allowed myself a break from the schedule to read more Harry Potter. Look for a Blogging Unicorn recap on Friday!
- My cousin had a baby! Little princess Cosette now has baby sister Juliette Ilsa to build a snowman with.
- I donated two bags of ARCs to a local high school. It’s SO nice to get them out of the house, and I can’t wait to hear how the kids like them.