Blog Posts You Might Have Missed
- Review: The Imaginary by A.F. Harrold
- Top 10 Tuesday – Who Run The World?
- Cover Love #85
- Blog Tour: Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark <— This one has a giveaway attached!
- March 2015 New Releases
Stuff I Bought
- Soulprint by Megan Miranda
- In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
- All Fall Down: The Landslide Diary of Abby Roberts (A Dear Canada diary) by Jean Little
- That Fatal Night: The Titanic Diary of Dorothy Wilton (A Dear Canada diary) by Sarah Ellis
- Flame and Ashes: The Great Fire Diary of Triffie Winsor (A Dear Canada diary) by Janet McNaughton
I broke my book buying ban. Uh-oh. But my mom gave me permission!
Stuff I Received
- Mania by J.R. Johansson (from Flux via NetGalley)
What I Read
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas – DNF. Bored silly.
The Third Twin by C.J. Omololu – Not sure. Review to come.
2 internship MSs
How To Win at High School by Owen Matthews – So conflicted on this one. Lots of not-Shae elements, but great psychologically speaking. Review to come.
Endangered by Lamar Giles – Just started this one, but am loving it so far!
Event of the Week
Ermmmm… I don’t even know. It’s been a long week. Ooh! I got to hang out with Alexa and eat pizza and buy books, so that was fun. And my agent, Hanna, took me to City Bakery and gave me a delicious hot chocolate with the biggest marshmallow I’ve ever seen in my LIFE. AND my pal Quinn and I did some tentatively grownup things like apartment hunting! So, like I said, a long week but a good week.